182 steps face visitors to this 37 meter high lighthouse, with a range of 23 miles. Built in 1894, it stands inland, 500 meters from the shore. Its white beam sends out a long flash every three seconds and short one every second. Guardian of the coastline, it keeps watch over the Iroise sea and the hundreds of boats that cross the Le Four channel. Sailors, guided by its light, entrust it with their lives…..